Author Topic: Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year  (Read 1963 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year
« on: December 16, 2018, 09:59:47 AM »
From the "ideas" team, we wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and our very best wishes for the New Year.

Are you dreaming of a White Christmas? The children may be, but we (and you no doubt) have family members coming home for Christmas and others travelling to us for the big family get together on Christmas day so we'd prefer if the weather is more favourable ;D

Its been VERY quiet on the forum recently. It was off line for 2 days (again :() last week. Things are not back to normal after Easily "upgraded" the servers I use for our websites and forum. They do not respond to email support requests, but something "happened" silently when I reports that the forum was offline.

It was a busy year. We have now completed the upgrades to all our products.
Bank Genie Pro 6 is now at Version 6
Click the next line to read about the new features.
Whats new in Bank Genie 6

Ideas Genie is now at Version 6.
Whats new in Ideas Genie 6

Flower Genie is now at Version 4.
Whats new in Flower Genie 4

Plans for next year? Now that big development cycle is completed, I'd like to get back to posting "Tips and Tricks" to show you the less obvious things that are under the bonnet of your Genie software!
In the case of Ideas Genie and Flower Genie, its back to "Challenges" - how to configure and use those versatile items to accomplish your objectives.

Merry Christmas everyone!

PS: Please log in to the forum to read this message and don't log out as your member name will remain in the Visitors list at the bottom of the page for 24 hours. Means others can see some activity
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:58:24 PM by ideasguy »

Offline Palustris

Re: Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »
And all the best from me too.