Author Topic: Hello from Dorset  (Read 2373 times)

Offline photonut

• Corfe Mullen Dorset Weather
Hello from Dorset
« on: January 16, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
I am a newbie to Bank Genie, so thought I would look in here to say hello and introduce myself

I am a 79 year old retired pharmacist living in the lovely county of Dorset with my wife Hazel (the keen and enthusiastic gardener in the family). My hobbies are photography, bird watching, sports (as a spectator), listening to music, walking and weather watching.

For anyone who is interested a selection of my photos can be viewed at  www.pbase.com/mikeb/galleries. Of particular interest to gardeners might be my flower gallery and Monet's garden.

I have my own weather station that uploads data to my personal website every 10 minutes. This not only gives out local weather information but third part applications on the site allows visitors to input their post code/town to obtain a forecast applicable to them.
Finally I also spend far too much time in front of my computer (according to Hazel!!)

I am looking forward to getting to grips with the Bank Genie software having been a Microsoft Money user for longer than I care to remember, and hope that I am able to contribute something worthwhile to the forum.

Mike