Author Topic: Hello from Central Scotland  (Read 2567 times)

Offline jamieandangela

Hello from Central Scotland
« on: March 28, 2017, 08:10:29 PM »
I have just bought and installed Bank Genie Pro 4 as a replacement for Microsoft Money Plus Sunset that does not work properly on my new Windows 10 Laptop. I have use Money for a long number of years, it was disappointing that Microsoft no longer support Money but I have only had Bank Genie Pro  for less than a day and already I can see how user friendly it is. I must admit that I got a bit stuck this morning and one phone to George and everything was sorted. Thank you George for taking the time to explain the product to me. Having this type of support is simply invaluable and I am firmly impressed with everything the product has to offer including this great forum.

Glad to be part of it all,

Jamie 9 (early retired former Roads Manager, now man about the house and occasional cyclist, fisherman, dog walker plus loads of other things.......life starts again at 52 years old  :-)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Hello from Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:30:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jamie and thank you for your encouraging comments. I really enjoyed our chat this morning. I had a giggle when you told me James was your Sunday name and you preferred to be called Jamie.
You didn't need much help to get your import problem resolved (your data had 2 Opening Balance records - easily dealt with by the software after that little tip!) and we had time for a chat about all sorts of things :)
We have Barry to thank for providing all sorts of test data for me to work with while developing Bank Genie Pro - multiple opening balances was one of them ;D

The forum is a bit quiet, so feel free to chip in :) Angela may enjoy looking at the garden web projects posted on the forum by Eric (Palustris), Eric H, Nicola and others. Please add your comments and give these guys encouragement.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:35:28 PM by ideasguy »