Ideas Genie Pro > Ideas Genie Pro 6 - Released 2015

A private garden on the Thames

(1/1)

ideasguy:
You've seen Gordies garden yesterday - today its Michaels good work.
http://www.ideasforgardens.com/Michael-Ashman/

Again, please read the text at the bottom of each photo.
I have some more editing to do on this when I return home on Monday per Michaels last email. I was rushing out at that stage and didn't
have time to do the quick update.

Michael is a member of the forum, so I'd like to invite him to add his comments and reply to any questions you may have.

Message to Bank Genie users:
I will be resuming development of the next version of Bank Genie Pro very soon - when I finish a "Whats New" and a "Getting Started" document for Ideas Genie Pro 6 and Flower Genie 4 (also a new release).
However!!
The web pages I have "exhibited" using Gordies and Michaels photos can be extended to family photos.
That makes it of interest to ALL our members - including Bank Genie users - anyone who'd like to play with an excellent photo organiser.
More about that later!

Palustris:
Wow!!!!!!!!
Makes my garden look positively dowdy.

ideasguy:
Your garden sure is not dowdy Eric!
I have to thank you for helping me to debug this Web Projects program. You were one of the first to use it!!

I'll pull all projects done so far onto an index when I get home - mostly yours and Nicolas.
By doing these latest demos I'm hoping to encourage other members to get their garden online using Ideas Genie Pro.

Palustris:
I must find time to do some more projects. Spending spare moments proofreading the next book and trying to avoid writing more stories.

Eric Hardy:
What a magnificent garden, I believe I know where it is because I recognise the wooden footbridge.

Eric H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version