Author Topic: Reports in Bank Genie  (Read 2566 times)

Offline peterswain

Reports in Bank Genie
« on: October 24, 2015, 06:04:25 PM »
I'm fairly new to Bank Genie, and whilst I'm finding it generally very helpful I'm having difficulty getting my head round certain features and hope someone more experienced can point me in the right direction.  I've produced a report showing all transactions to the end of December 2015, and can produce a 'print preview' of this.  However, I've since tried to produce a similar report, but to the end of March 2016, and whilst this appears to have been prepared and saved, I cannot find how to display it; when I try to do so, all I see is the original report to the end of December.  This despite the fact that I see the new report listed, but can't display it.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Reports in Bank Genie
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 09:09:54 PM »
I presume you are using the Transaction Analyser program.
When you change the date range (changing either The FROM date or the TO date) the list of transactions from the previous query is cleared and the display now says:
Click on GO to refresh the display.
Are you clicking the GO button? It appears just to the right of the FROM and TO date field pickers.

Offline peterswain

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 05:43:13 PM »
Thanks for your response.  I am clicking on GO, but the report doesn't seem to be updated.  Is there anything else that I might be doing (or not doing) that might account for the problem ?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 07:21:24 PM »
Producing any report is incredibly easy.
To save you and me a lot of time, Ive sent you an email this evening Peter.
I can help you with this with a short phone call.
Please reply to my email with landline phone number and I'll give you a call.