Author Topic: AGS Kendal 2015  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Palustris

AGS Kendal 2015
« on: March 16, 2015, 09:34:57 PM »
Lots of pics, but many more plants not photographed as I tried to take only those new to me.
http://s703.photobucket.com/user/Owdboggy/slideshow/Kendal%20AGS

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: AGS Kendal 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:49:01 PM »
Yet another terrific show Eric!

Some of those Saxifragas are SOOO prolific e.g. Maria Callas, Lak, #124 and #127 to pick out only a few.

That little house and garden in #94 is so dainty and precise. Are all those little Trees and shrubby lookalikes for real?
They are so  well proportioned for that little exhibition.

I spotted one VERY unusual and pretty plant #65. What is it? (I cant quite read the label)

Many thanks for your time and effort once again, Eric.
How long do you spend at one of those shows? It must take ages to take all those photos!!

Offline Eric Hardy

• Anthea & Eric, The Chilterns, Buckinghamshire UK
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 10:50:55 AM »
What and interesting array of flowers, Eric. Thank you for taking the trouble to photograph and record them for us to see. If you only took those new to you there must have been an impressive array.
Eric H.

Offline Palustris

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:56:46 AM »
I think it is Corydalis popovii.
We usually arrive between 10.30 and 11 am. First we have coffee then we go round the plant sales. Then a  quick look round the Show (opens at 12 if the judging has finished). then we go back to the car and picnic. Back to the show and take photos, say about an hour. then another look at the Plant sales. Then we go off to wherever else we go. This time it was to Sizergh Castle.