Author Topic: How do I make an account active again?  (Read 3240 times)

Offline barryl

How do I make an account active again?
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
I guess I ought to know the answer to this but dont! :(

I have marked an account "inactive" and it no longer shows in "My Bank Accounts". I do however need to check something in it and cant find a way to do it. Can someone advise?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: How do I make an account active again?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
In My Accounts (BS403), you need to uncheck the checkbox Hide inactive accounts.
That will list all your accounts, including those inactive.
Edit and change the Active checkbox setting.
One more for the FAQ!!

NightHawk

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »
......... One more for the FAQ!!
That is why feedback plays such an important role here.  By users 'playing' with the software they come across suggestions for doing a certain process, or requests to modify a particular feature.

George, and I, can't stress enough the importance of member participation on the Forum.  After all, George can't think of every possible scenario when developing any software (does a pretty darn good job of it though  ;) ) but relies on the feedback.
Barry's question about 'Inactive Accounts' is a prime example, and the addition by George of the answer to the FAQ will now help other users who come across this.

Offline barryl

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
Thank you. In fact I misssed that check box (which is the sort of thing I was expecting) because it is hidden away in the top of the screen.. IMO it would be better among the options at the bottom of the "My accounts|" screen.