Author Topic: Caught by the neighbours  (Read 3466 times)

Offline AuntPol

Caught by the neighbours
« on: September 21, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

I have just discovered ideas genie and have just begun to catalogue all my plants.

I started off by making a hand written list and transferring that to the program.  I just realised (10.30pm) that I couldn't remember the name of one of my roses, so in jammies and slippers with a torch in my hand (in the pouring rain no less) i went off to read the label.

Then I heard my neighbour shout to her husband ..... quick phone the police theres a burglar in next doors garden.  I quickly shouted that it was just lil ol me and went to explain. 

I just know that it is going to be all round the village in the morning that I have lost the plot!

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Caught by the neighbours
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 12:21:27 AM »
I see nothing unusual in that :D ;D
Surely they know by now you are a gardener?

Yes, thats dedication Annie!  8)

NightHawk

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 11:04:49 AM »
Dedication to gardening indeed Annie  :D

And it must be comforting to know that you have neighbours who care.

Laurie.

Offline AuntPol

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 11:27:53 AM »
Sigh!

Got a phone call from my daughter this morning asking why I was in the garden in my knickers at 3am ... chinese whispers or what!

Oh well, the neighbourhood already thinks I'm slightly touched so will just add to the mystique.

NightHawk

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 11:49:25 AM »
Mmmm....  I sense a new Forum category forming in my head - Quirky Gardeners or maybe Outrageous Antics:-\

I know the star pupil to start that topic off -what do you think George  ;)  :D

Laurie.

Offline Palustris

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 12:43:58 PM »
the garden in my knickers
Love to see that.........a pair of knickers with a garden in them. Either a small garden or a large pair of I suppose.......bloomers!
One advantage of isolation I suppose. Though I did visit our neighbour down the road one day and she answered the door wearing only the bottom half of a bikini (her, not the door, silly.). Often wondered who she was expecting. Not sure either who blushed more, me or her. THough at least most of my blush was hidden.