Author Topic: Photos from George  (Read 2308 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Photos from George
« on: July 23, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »
This one was taken last week. Me and Simon making up the Hanging Baskets and containers for his new house.
Keelin (Simons fiancee) took a break from directing operations to take this wee snap.

Told you Simon, its in your genes!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:57:55 PM by ideasguy »

Offline jklabels

Re: Photos from George
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »
Holy smoke Simon you do look like the old man

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 07:22:31 PM »
Now who can this new member be?
Why its Julian - the "Genie" labels man  :)

OK, OK, I'll add the one we took on Sunday, of James (my grandson) stepping out with Nana and daddy (Julian):

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:27:44 PM by ideasguy »

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 07:30:17 PM »
And to complete the family in the garden series, heres my daughter Tara and Julians other boy, my TEENAGE grandson Jordan (on his 13th birthday)

(Right a bit Tara, I cant see those flowers)

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:38:58 PM by ideasguy »

Offline ideastara

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 12:10:14 AM »
Hey Daddio,

So persistance can actually pay off, ok it has been about four years of persuasion but better late than never I say (or rather that's what you usually say). I have a confession to make, I was gardening last weekend, my friend nat who erin lives with was having a bbq and I offered to help sort out the garden so it would look good for the guests.  I do have to say i did a fabulous job,  however upon visiting my doctor the next day he reassured me that it was only a temporary lapse and I should be back to my old self before my next visit home. The photos are great by the way, my only concern is how much taller Jordan now looks than me, has he been eating your fertiliser? 

chat soon,
ideasyap xoxxo  (hope you like my ID  ;))

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 12:26:56 AM »
Ideasyap!!  ::)
Could have been Dadsfavdaughter, dadsonlydaughter, ideasgal. Could also have been a few other unmentionables, so I suppose Ideasyap is relatively OK.
Now all we need is for big Jordan to sign in (I shudder to think what his cyber name would be)
Yes, that lad has grown a lot this past year. 

Let me introduce my favourite daughter to the members. This is something to remember forever - Tara persuaded to help daddio on a photo shoot in Bob Brook's beautiful garden in Belfast.
http://www.ideasforgardens.com/Photo_of_the_Week_Archives/ighome16l.jpg
Doesnt she look so natural in that environment!

Glad you've assumed the role of gardener in ManU land, T. Wonderfiul news.  :-* Did you take photos of your good work?

Whisper - to members - Please try and engage her in conversation to keep her in this gardening enclave  ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 12:40:23 AM by ideasguy »