Author Topic: Plantings Around My House  (Read 2638 times)

Offline bossgard

Plantings Around My House
« on: January 18, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
George:

I’m working with the foundation plantings around the base of my house. I have the appropriate GARDENER information filled in; the Divider is FOUNDATION and the garden Area is EAST and with GA100S36 have applied 3 Petunia plants to this area.

I created the new specimens, and in GA029S01 my summation of the TASK and EVENT is shown. In working with this event I made written notes about the quantity of 3 plants.

I can bring up a GA034 REPORTS for this Gardener listing the plant properly, but it doesn’t contain any references to the quantity of 3 plants.

I don’t remember when we were working with the Vegetable Project, or any of the other demos, if quantity of seeds sowed was ever discussed.

I would like to have the printed reminder of the quantity of plants for when I make labels for my seed starts, plus assistance in properly placing the 3 plants into the correct foundation area.

Can I get a printed summary report for this Gardener showing the quantity of 3?

-Toby

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Plantings Around My House
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:21 PM »
Hi Toby

Try this lesson in the Vegetables Project:
http://www.ideasgenie.com/Vegetables/TasksEventsSheet/taskseventssheet.html
Gosh, that was nearly 2 years ago :o

Use the Print button there.
Does that help?

It doesn't show (or print) the specimen quantity though, but I will do something about that when doing the upgrade to Ideas Genie.