Author Topic: Input space in 'Grade' box  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Trevor Ellis

Input space in 'Grade' box
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
In GA003S03, in the Grade textbox, I often run out of space for an adequate description especially when inputting info re. Ferns.
Would it be possible to assign more inputting space here? 
Example 1: I needed to input - Stipe: 'reddish brown at base becoming straw coloured higher up'. I get round the problem most times for instance with Example 1, by entering two separate grades with the same qualifier and ticking the 'Grouped' box so that the output becomes (necessarily missing out the word 'becomes' in the process) 'Stipe: is reddish brown at base, straw coloured higher'. It just seems a bit of a long winded process if it's easy to allow more space in the Grade box. Might this be possible in the new upgrade George?

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Input space in 'Grade' box
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:07:01 PM »
Its easy to make the data field bigger in next upgrade Trevor. However, the problem is finding the space to display and print it.
I'd like to discuss your example by email. Can you email more details of the elements of this and other grades in this Culture/Classif topic?

Clever adaptation of the "Grouped" box!! I never contemplated that when doing that feature :D