Author Topic: Autumn Colour  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
Autumn Colour
« on: November 06, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »

Today we visited the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, where we attended a lecture by the British Clematis Society.
During a break for lunch we managed to take these pictures, despite most of the leaves being on the ground, on some trees they remained, but probably not for long with gales forecast for Monday.

Further pictures can be seen on our garden blog http://www.lynandmalc.co.uk/garden%20blog%20nov.htm

Malcolm

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Autumn Colour
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
Thanks for posting your photos Malcolm! I hope you enjoyed your lecture, and your day out!

I followed up your link and looked at your blog. Good work!!
In October, I read that Lyn has had her sinuses operation. How is she now Malcolm?

Offline Lyn and Malcolm

• Lyn and Malcolms Garden
Re: Autumn Colour
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »
There were 2 lectures, the am one was Roy Lancaster on his own garden, the pm one I scived out of to take some pictures  ;D

Lyn's op went ok. Two days after, without painkillers she had lost the pain she has had for 3 years.
But it has crept back somewhat, since.

We have been back to the hospital for a follow up on the op. All is healing well, but it takes several months for the sinuses to recover their normall working. We have to go back again somewhen in January.

To be fair to the consultant, he did say he could not say for sure the op would cure the pain, in his own words "He has to start somewhere"
On the MRI scan Lyn had prior to the op, it showed the sinuses to have blocked drains. The op has been into all the sinuses and unblocked and enlarged the drains.

So time will tell I guess, meanwhile Lyn doesn't snore as much  ::) and she has a better sense of smell.

Glad you liked our Blog, more of a picture blog really.

Malcolm
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:33:53 PM by Lyn and Malcolm »