Author Topic: Info from an old friend  (Read 6069 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Info from an old friend
« on: October 08, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »
That was the Subject of an email I received this evening.

What a lovely surprise it was to find it was from Brian Denison, one of the first people to get hold of Ideas Genie.

Heres an edited extract from the email:
I thought I would update you on recent events. This year I won the ?Garden of the Year? competition of the Yorkshire Life Magazine. I was reticent to enter and extremely surprised to win. If you want to know more take a look at  www.yorkshirelife.co.uk  click on archives and look at the July and August issues (pages 76 and 60 respectively).

Their photographer visited my garden in late May so not too many flowers on show. I have attached the winning photo (copyright!) but have added a few of my own photos taken later in the year. I guess you will be interested to see them so I have prepared below a resume of the pictures in sequence.

Be sure to visit that Yorkshire Life Magazine website, and click the link to Archives.
I have to say I am very impressed with the presentation of the archive editions of the magazine.
When you get to the page featuring Brians garden, use the zoom tool to read the text and see more detail of the garden in the photos.

And yes, a very impressive set of photos were attached to the email, with that resume of the photos.
Ive invited Brian along to the forum and if he approves, I'm like to make up a WPG project with those photos so we can tell the world!
Heres what our WPG projects look like Brian:
http://www.ideasforgardens.net/
May I make up a WPG project with your photos?