Author Topic: new addition to the family  (Read 1855 times)

Offline roiphil

• I did the 10,000 forum posting
    • Limerick Xmas Tree Centre
new addition to the family
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:31:27 PM »

just needs a name

must be mad that now makes 5 dogs, 4 of which were waifs and strays (we seem to take them in, the labrador x was dumped at the top of  the drive about 3 years ago) the only intentional ones was the german shephard that we bought across from the uk when we moved over and the older jack russel derry
that now makes
2 jack russels good for ratting though, the one in the pic has a hernia and was going to be put down because the owners did not want the expense of the operation, so we took her in and just need to get the hernia sorted when she is a few weeks older
1 jack russel x its mum is derry, the dog down the lane had her took her to the vets for the day after jab which as you can see did not work
1 german sherherd meant to be tough dogs ours is as thick as two short planks and just as daft and a heamophiliac (sp)
1 black lab x follows me everywhere if i go out in the car or jeep she has to come along aswell or she makes this horrible squeling noise, even when i cut the grass on the ride on she is walking behind  ::)

Its amazing each dog has its own way of how it acts and what it does, was gonna cal the new one ernie due to the hernia, each dog has a name that bears some relation to it for example the other jack russel is called derry which means in irish, descendant of the red haired one, my daughter has red hair who we got her from.

the black lab x is called noodles due to when we found her at the top of drive she was about 6 weeks old and full of worms and she was sick and threw up a worm about 6 inches long that looked like a noodle, apologies if you have just had a noodle  ;D