Author Topic: A flower arrangers garden  (Read 3529 times)

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
A flower arrangers garden
« on: November 30, 2005, 12:45:25 PM »
I've been spreading the word about this site by Chrissie Harten for years. Its one of my favourites, fior a number of reasons.
Chrissie is Redditch, Worcestershire and is one of the leading Flower arrangers in the country.
If you want ideas for what to grow to give you loads of great cut flowers, you'll find lots of ercommendations on her web site.

Chrissie and I exchanged a few emails a couple of years ago. I sent her a copy of Ideas Genie and she sent me a list of the plants in her garden. She kindly agreed to allow me to roll these into the new Ideas Genie Master database. The database grew by another few hundred! You'll be able to select "Chrissie Harten" as the gardener in the Master database, and see the list of plants she grows.

Now go and see this great site for yourself. This site is GOOD!

http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/

Offline Minneylady

Re: A flower arrangers garden
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 10:30:44 PM »
Thank you for sharing this site.  I have marked this as a "favorite".  I love cut flowers and when warm weather heads my way again I will be referring back to her site.   Thank you again.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: A flower arrangers garden
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 01:27:44 AM »
Its one of those sites that just gets better Minnelady. I found Chrissies site a few years ago and visit regularly to catch up witht the journal postings. She has maintained those meticulously in all that time. I emailed a few time to comment on the quality of her photos. They are exceptionally good.

To ALL: Be sure to sign the Guest book when you visit. Its great encouragement for anyone running a web site, and it will be much appreciated by Chrissie.