Author Topic: Software  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Lynda A

• My website
Software
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:36:32 AM »
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry I've not been around more but I have had problems with running Parrells on my Mac which allowed me to use Windows so I haven't been able to use the software.  All my stuff is done on a Mac, so George if you ever feel like doing similar software for us Apple users !!! I have had quite a few people get in touch with me asking whether I knew of any.  While I'm on, did anybody go to Chelsea, if so how was it ( watched it on the TV) and was there any software being sold at the show.  As most designers use Mac's it would be a great seller I think.  Hope your well George

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
Re: Software
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »
Hi Lynda
Good to hear from you, and thanks for keeping us informed on your "travels" (in the other topic).
I hope you settle down happily when uyou make your final decision. It must be very unsettling at present.

I did wonder whay you were so quiet about the software.
I have had a few enquiries from MAC users about my softwre, but at present I havent created anything which will run directly on that platform (yet)

Can you tell me very briefly what kind of problems you had running Parallels on your MAC?
Did you use it solely for my software, or did you also have other PC software under test?

Offline Lynda A

• My website
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »
Hi , Parallels just stopped working for some reason i think i will have to re-install.  Only really used it for your software, but I really need to be able to drag and drop from iphoto as everything is on my mac.  Guess one of  these days  something will come up for Mac's.
No not unsettled about move, all set for Ludlow, Bishops Castle area will incorporate as much solar and wind power as possible. Re-joined Soil Association and Centre of alternative technology, so pretty excited about everything except the weather :-)  Hopefully get away to the sun as much as poss.

Online ideasguy

• Administrator
  • Just me
    • Ideas for Gardens
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »
That is really disappointing about Parallels Lynda. Since both Itunes and  IG Pro were on your MAC, the image files on your MAC should have been accessible between either application.
It would have been great to have you with us testing the new developments (Photos and Labels) which we have been discussing this past few weeks.

Please keep in touch in any case, and lets see what happens when you move to UK.
Welcome home!