Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Lynda A

• My website
Hello again
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »
Well hello everybody, I trust you are all well and into the growing season.  We have been so busy and have had such a change of our plans.  We are now moving back to the UK to set up a Horticulture business for the two younger children ( but hope to get something in the sun to escape too)  Have to wait for house to sell here though, very slow market at present as you are most probably aware.  Just had TV company over to film us for the programe 'Escape to the country'  they don't usually do abroad but they must have thought us strangely interesting :-)  Takes 2 days and that's just for the first five mins of the programme.  Over in the UK in  a couple of weeks to do 4 days filming for the rest.  Will let you know when it is due to be aired.  Took loads of the garden, hope it looks ok.  Very hot at present and peas have just finished and need to get more planted. Hope your all busy in your gardens and you have nice weather.

NightHawk

Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:47:24 PM »
It's good to hear from you again Lynda.

Wow, that's quite a radical change in direction  :o - from Lynda Spain, to almost Lynda Malta - seems like you may eventually end up as Lynda UK.  :D

Anyway, I hope all goes well with your plans.  Housing market is slow over here too.

UK has been having some really dreadful weather so far this year.  From rain, wind, snow in some places  :o, to the odd sunny day. Ho-hum  ::)

Keep us all informed about how things go for you.

Laurie.